The Café Express is designed to deliver more revenue, profits and solutions to one of the most important components of a golf course – the food and beverage operation.
- Impact resistant, see-through Lexan® doors allow customers to see and choose cold beverages.
- Impact-resistant body with UV protective coating
- Angled snack shelves for enhanced merchandise presentation
- Consumable ice compartments on both sides
- Standard heavy-duty locks on compartment doors
- Lighter cambros for easier lifting
- Blown-in foam insulation provides superior insulation value and longer ice life.
- NSF rating and ISO 9001 compliance certification
- Independent front suspension with leaf spring and dual hydraulic shocks
- Industry's Best 2-year Limited Warranty
|Specs||Cafe Express Gas|
|Engine||11 hp, 4-cycle, OHV, 351 cc|
|Drive Unit||Unitized transaxle, helical gears: 11.8:1 forward, 17.1:1 reverse|
|Batteries||12-volt, 500 cca at 0|
|Steering||Self-adjusting rack and pinion|
|Front Suspension||Independent leaf spring with dual hydraulic shocks|
|Rear Suspension||Multi-leaf springs with dual hydraulic shocks|
|Brakes||Four-wheel, mechanical drum|
|Frame Chassis||Aluminum I-beam|
|Body Color||Matching paint over molded in color|
|Tires||18 x 8.50-8, 6-ply rated, premium tread|
|Total Vehicle Capacity||1,200 lb (544.8 kg)|
|Overall Length||111 in (281.9 cm)|
|Overall Width||50 in (127 cm)|
|Overall Height||48 in (121.9 cm)|
|Ground Clearance||4.5 in (11.4 cm)|
|Tread||34.5 in/38.6 in (87.6 cm/97.8 cm)|
|Vehicle Warranty||2 year|
We know that a golf car is an investment, which is why we want to make sure you get everything you want and need out of a golf car. In order to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your Club Car from NB Golf, we are happy to offer many options for your golf car. From weather protection products, to interior upgrades, to light kits, we have you covered. Contact one of or store locations today to discuss what is possible for your car.